for everyday beauty, i am all about products that are natural looking, quick and effective. this is what my makeup bag has in it these days. i have to admit that i am a creature of habit. like most people, clinique was the first makeup line i tried and i have gotten hooked on a few staples.
i buy the almost lipstick in multiples, because the pinky red hue is my favorite and i love the texture. the brow shaper is another staple that i cannot leave the house without. i have had the same one for years, it lasts forever! i love the feel of this concealer and like to use a small brush and go over stubborn dark spots with a touch of bare minerals powder.
i most recently bought the new marc jacobs eye shadow and love it! the natural colors are great for creating a lightly smoky eye. this plummy nail polish is great for indian summer pedicures. i also love the feel of this chanel blush and the natural flush it gives. i finish the look off with a smudged application of this mac eyeliner and a couple strokes of this clinique mascara!
here’s to a beautiful day!
1. bare minerals powder in fair / www.bareminerals.com / $27
2. chanel blush in rose petale / www.chanel.com / $43
3. clinique brow shaper in shaping taupe / www.clinique.com / $16
4. marc jacobs nail polish in secret love / www.marcjacobs.com / $18
5. clinique line smoothing concealer in moderately fair / www.clinique.com / $17
6. clinique almost lipstick in luscious honey / www.clinique.com / $15
7. clinique high impact mascara / www.clinique.com / $16
8. marc jacobs plush eye shadow in the lolita / www.marcjacobs.com / $59
9. eco tools brush set / www.ecotools.com / $12.99
10. aveda chakra 2 spray / www.aveda.com / $30
11. mac eye kohl in teddy / www.mac.com / $16
fall is on the horizon and i am starting to get excited for dropping temperatures. i snagged these rag and bone booties at the gilt.com sale this summer for $50 and am excited to break them out this fall. this will be my go to look for errands and chilly afternoons! this sweater from uniqlo is amazing! it’s the softest cashmere ever, comes in a ton of colors, and is $79! the jacket is a classic you’ll find yourself wearing year after year. I am totally into a tailored everyday look and the bootcut of these jeans gives a pant like leg. a cross body bag is a great staple when you’re on the go. to give the look a hint of rock and roll, i am going to throw on these fun shades and these studs! yay fall!
skull studs / c wonder / www.cwonder.com / $34
jacket / barbour for madewell / www.madewell.com / $299
sweater / uniqlo / www.uniqlo.com / $79
purse / tory burch / www.shopbop.com / $225
jeans / tory burch / www.toryburch.com / $185
sunglasses / prada / www.saksfifthavenue.com / $290
ring / tiffany & co / www.tiffany.com / $2575
boots / rag & bone / www.ragandbone.com / $495